About PES 2021
Every year a game is released between September / October with two different titles: World Soccer: Winning Eleven in Japan, and Pro Evolution Soccer in other countries. The Japanese version is a version that was produced for Japan located that contains the national leagues. In 2007, the series started using the name Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer in the American market, changing again in 2008 to Pro Evolution Soccer, eliminating the nickname Winning Eleven once and for all.
The player Lionel Messi was once the face of the series, appearing on all game covers, in promotional and advertising campaigns from 2012 to 2014. In PES 2015 it was replaced by the German Mario Götze, in PES 2016 it is the Brazilian Neymar Jr. In PES 2017, the cover was stamped by the FC Barcelona team. During the 2018 and 2019 editions, the game has Philippe Coutinho as the star of the electronic game. In 2020 the series adds “football” to its name, representing the focus on Esports, featuring on the cover FC Barcelona, Juventus, Manchester United, and Bayern Munich, as well as Lionel Messi and Ronaldinho Gaúcho in the Standard and Legend versions, respectively.
As of December 2011, the series was localized in 19 languages and available in 62 countries. By December 2012, more than 81.65 million copies of Pro Evolution Soccer games had been sold, making it one of the best-selling video game series ever.
eFootball PES 2021 Season Update is the twenty-sixth installment in the series. eFootball PES 2021 Season Update was released on September 17, 2020, on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. This version sold stand-alone, is a version of eFootball PES 2020 with updated club and player data and an exclusive UEFA Euro 2020mode.
- Kick-off: Brings together all offline game modes.
- eFootball: Brings together all online game modes
- Master League: Iconic game mode of the series that appeared in 1998. It gives the user control of a team that they must advance. Either with fictitious players who will have to be improved or exchanged for better players (in exchanges of points) or with a real team. Points are earned by winning matches, cups, and championships. Some former fictional players, such as Brazilian striker Castolo, have become cult figures for many Master League players.
- MyClub: Appeared in 2015, this online game mode allows you to create a team of unknown players, and to progressively games a team with experienced players see legendary.
- Become a legend: A game mode where you play as a single player.
PES 2021 system
The eFootball PES series is a simulation-oriented football game. The player can control either an entire team or a selected player; the objectives coincide with the rules of association football. Different game modes are unique to the series, allowing for a variety of gameplay, including Kick Off, Online, and Offline modes. In addition to these modes, there is an edit mode that allows the player to solve (to some extent) the biggest problem of the series, which is the lack of licenses.
If you want to play PES 2021 today you can rent them by 3anqod.