Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is the name of the fourteenth installment of the Need for Speed saga. It is a 2010 racing game developed by Criterion Games and published by Electronic Arts for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, Wii, and iPhone Android.
If you want to play Need For Speed Hot Pursuit today you can rent them by 3anqod.
The gameplay of Need For Speed Hot Pursuit :
The game is inspired by the original Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, based in turn on high-speed chases with exotic cars. As seen in previous games, in Hot Pursuit you have the opportunity to be a policeman or a pilot on the run from justice. Hot Pursuit centers on a fictional place called Seacrest County, a very open place that allows the player to run for several kilometers.
Different weapons and tools can be used in Trials to disable or slow down opponents or to empower yourself. The runner can use spike bands, PEM (pulse electromagnetic), radar inhibitor, and turbocharger; while the police have at his disposal nail bands, EMP, patrol blockades, and the helicopter that, unlike previous deliveries, places nail bands on the runway to stop the runner.
For both racer and police, the player reaches a certain level ranging from 1 to 20, the maximum level being “Most Wanted” in the corridor and “Supreme Agent” in the police. As the player increases their reward points, they level up and unlock vehicles and equipment upgrades.
The game also has a social interaction system called Autolog, something like a social network within a game. It also contains two modes: race and multiplayer, with the latter being able to access up to eight players online. You can choose to play with a large number of both police and racer vehicles.
Corridor Need For Speed Hot Pursuit :
- Race: Up to 8 runners will compete to see who is the fastest along the course. The winner is the runner who crosses the finish line in the first position. Racers can take damage from each other, traffic, and walls making it possible for them to destroy their vehicle before they can finish the race.
- Hot Pursuit: Up to five runners will have to complete a course from A to B while facing the police force. The winner is the first runner to cross the line. The equipment is made available to both runners and police officers.
- Time Trial: A runner will be given A to B to complete the course in a certain amount of time and a specific vehicle.
- Duel: 2 riders head-to-head against each other in specific vehicles to see which one is faster on a course from A to B. The winner is the first rider to cross the finish line.
- First contact: A race against time with a high-end vehicle that will be unlocked later.
- Challenge: A runner will have to complete a course from A to B as quickly as possible while facing the police on their own. The equipment is available for your use.
Police Need For Speed Hot Pursuit:
- Interceptor: A police officer has to arrest a runner in a certain amount of time. The event is totally open and allows participants to travel along any path. The equipment is available for use by both the runner and police. The event fails if the target competitor evades their circle of vision for 30 seconds or destroys the player’s vehicle. The police vehicle has lower durability in this game mode.
- Hot Pursuit: A police officer has to arrest all participating runners before any of them reach the finish line. The equipment is available for your use.
- Quick Acting: A police officer will be given A through B to complete the course under a target time. The policeman can be given a specific vehicle. They will receive an added penalty time if they come into contact with a traffic vehicle (3 seconds) or a barrier (2 seconds). A smashed or out-of-time cop will fail the event.
- First contact: A policeman performs a fast-acting simulation with a high-end vehicle that will be unlocked later. The gameplay is the same as fast-acting.
The game also has a free driving mode, although only for exploration.